Monday, February 20, 2012

currently...

Watching: Finally saw The Artist! The throwback to old Hollywoodland, the expressiveness of the characters, the cheesiness & one liners, the costumes (!)...I laughed, I was in suspense, I was sad; amazing how a silent film can make you feel so much. Jean Dujardin and Bérénice Bejo--these are two of the most likeable smiles ever.

Feeling: My product savvy sister got me a tube of this Badger lip balm. It isn't too waxy or overly perfumed...and it passed her product safety test. Wooo! Thank you, seester. On a sidenote, can one be addicted to chapstick???

Eating: Breakfast of champions...and my new favorite bread! My friend at work introduced me to Udi's Bread after her long search for a tasty gluten free bread...we are in agreement that it has a certain pound cake texture to it. Gluten free or not, it's yummy and worked perfectly for my eggs in a basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...