Tuesday, January 4, 2011

resolutions to keep

I hate to make resolutions as I know resolutions are inevitably made to be broken, but there is definitely one I'd like to keep this year...
I usually try and take one overseas trip a year (I'm in it for the semi-long ones--talking 2 weeks minimum, 1 month ideal!) but with the transitions of a new position at work and lack of my planning on my part (boo), 2010 saw no such trip. I think airplanes in the sky will continue to stop me in my tracks until I get myself on one, so in 2011...I must travel. Till then, I will keep myself entertained with photos and planning out the definitive dream trip on my world map.

cheers to 2011 and the opportunities & adventures ahead.

{a small island off phuket, thailand)

2 comments:

  1. ha! I'm all FOR your resolution! Planning ahead is definitely key... if Asia is on your radar, Air Asia has awesome deals several times a month good for traveling within Asia. I like the Phuket picture btw! I would love to return one day and go to my favorite spots in Thailand. Mmm keep me posted where you end up. It's fun following friends' travels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...