Tuesday, November 29, 2011

currently...


Eat: Currently munching on my dear friend Sasha's beet salad. She was kind enough to make me a batch and I am savoring every, last bite. She shares my love for beets and beautifully made salads, and I can't wait for her to start her cooking blog so I can steal all her delicious recipes.

Smell: I love the smell of burning firewood!

See: Have you guys heard of Blurb? My friend, Rebecca, just introduced me to this site after showing me a book she had recently made from it. The cover alone sold me...matte and kind of cushy...I like that. I've made photobooks online before, but this one looked like a legitimate 'bookstore' book. (no offense shutterfly). I just browsed the site and now my head is fluttering with ideas for personal travel guides, a cookbook filled with my mom's recipes, and maybe a future children's book (!?!?).

Touch: More screen printing will ensue this week (as will a tutorial of sorts...get ready)

Hear: If you see a girl driving around the Orange County area enthusiastically singing in her car whilst making overly dramatic facial expressions...it's probably me. Don't mind me. I'm just rediscovering & enjoying my Wicked soundtrack.

happy tuesday to all!
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...