Sunday, October 30, 2011

G & D

One of my best friends is getting married today! Eugenia, my free-spirit, creative brained, and fearless friend...who I never fail to laugh uncontrollably with--I am mixed with all kinds of emotions today amongst all the hustle and bustle this morning (currently waiting to get my hair done by this lovely lady). I would feel really sad to be losing one of my greatest 'single' friends to betrothed-ness if her fiance wasn't such an equally awesome person. Needless to say, I feel so lucky to be a part of their special day.
Their wedding is themed after one of Daniel's favorite books, "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery--amazing. And the adorable ring bearer, Gavin, will march down the aisle as the Petit Prince himself. I leave you with some of his words, and their wedding quote. :)

Photobucket
The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes, but with the heart. --The Little Prince

1 comment:

  1. aww just saw this!! So sweet!! Thank you Anabel!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...