Monday, January 30, 2012

counting cards

Do you guys collect anything? Stamps, keychains, magnets? My friend Jeff has an impressive collection of matches from all over the globe...

I like cards. I like writing them, receiving them, pop outs ones, colorful ones, plain ones, I like 'em all! (except if they have glitter on them...nu-uh.) Anyways, I've become quite the collector without even knowing it. They were scattered all over, on my desk, in my books, in file folders, so I finally gathered them together so I can remember to use them. If you share my affinity, here are some good ones...nerds unite. (!)


The one I have...and a few more thoughts of Edward Monkton

(L) Birthday wishes by Uncooked (p.s.: This made me laugh)/(R) Frog by Paperchase


Embroidered Dino bybelinda


City pop-up cards. I got one as a gift from my friend, Genie. They have a D.C. & S.F. set as well. Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...