Thursday, March 10, 2011

a few things...

Photobucket
{image via nerdboyfriend.com}

You had me at crispy. A decadent weekend brunch recipe.

What a great model. And I will be adding 'upholstery' to my things to learn list.

Pretty.

I like the unruly stripes and twirl-ability of this dress.

Speaking of dresses...

Our house just got cleaned (it is immaculate I should say). It reminded me of this oldie but goodie.

Genius. Just muffin tops.

What a fun way to tie your hair.

have a nice weekend friends.

3 comments:

  1. love him he is the best, love his recent movie. :)

    follow us on bloglovin if you like our blog:)
    and will do the same

    kisses


    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. that french toast. droool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...