Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vive le Printemps

Photobucket
{photo: london, may 2009}

Despite the recent gloomy weather, spring has officially arrived. The trees are changing, the number of bunnies outside my work has increased exponentially, and did you know honeydew is now 29 cents per pound at Albertson's? (My mom called me to tell me that yesterday. She's the best). Here are just a few things that I am looking forward to this season...

-Spring cleaning my closet (yes, this is on the tip TOP of my list)
-running outdoors
-subtle blue eyeliner (seemingly only appropriate in the warmer months)
-perfecting a rhubarb recipe (mmm...maybe this one) and cooking with other spring fruits and veggies
-Another season of SYTYCD
-dining alfresco
-wearing dresses and skirts without tights and long socks
-growing a basil plant

What are you looking forward to this upcoming Spring?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely taking walks outside and wearing dresses with heels! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...